Open Bank's Other Services
Simple, Easy and Safe
It's precisely what banking should be
Mobile Banking allows you to conduct some transactions through your mobile device (such as smart phone, tablet, iPad). This allows you access virtually 24/7 even when you are away from your home or office.
- Deposit checks directly into your eligible account
- Get account balance(s)
- View transactions as they post
- Access deposit and certain loan information
- Make transfers between your eligible accounts
- Make loan payments to your eligible Open Bank loan
Open Bank checking accounts offer 24/7 access to online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, and e-Statements.
Online Banking Features
- View/download your account activity
- Process transfers between your eligible Open Bank accounts
- Set up and receive real-time alerts
- View your statements electronically
- Place stop payments on checks
- Order checks conveniently
- Transfer funds to your external bank accounts (External Transfer)
- Pay, schedule, and review your bills using Bill Payment
- Make loan payments to your Open Bank loans
- Use Zelle to send/receive money (can be accessed within Bill Payment)
- Bill Pay allows your business to set-up one-time or recurring automatic bill payments, virtually 24/7, to save time and money.
- ACH allows your business to originate electronic payments through the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”).
- eWire allows your business to post wire transfers while saving information for future wires.
- Remote Deposit allows your business to deposit checks electronically anytime right from your office.
Simply scan checks at your business location and transmit them securely to Open Bank for faster access to account receivable funds, improved research of deposits, and consolidated deposits from multiple locations.
Protect Your Assets
- Fraud Prevention with Positive Pay allows your business to match authorized checks against checks presented for payment in order to quickly identify and notify Open Bank of fraudulent checks presented against your account.
- Zero Balance Accounts allows a business with multiple accounts or subsidiary accounts to automatically keep accounts at a zero balance, eliminating posting transfers and non-sufficient funds or overdraft fees (other fees may apply).
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank. You can send money to friends, family and others you trust. Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes, it’s important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
- e-Statements allow you to reduce your environmental footprint while reducing fraud from stolen paper statements.
- Go paperless with free e-Statements. You can access your monthly statements and check images online virtually anytime.
It’s easy to send and receive money electronically by wire transfers. Open Bank offers domestic and international wire transfer services to conveniently send money to and receive money from others through U.S. banks and foreign banks.
Telephone banking allows you to manage your account, get account balance information, and make payments and transfers from your telephone. You will need to set-up your access code to get started.
For Telephone Banking Service, please dial 888-378-7863.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Boxes provide added security when storing documents and other items. The contents of the boxes are not insured by us or any government insurance program. If you want the contents to be insured, you will have to arrange for your own insurance at your own expense. OPEN BANK has safe deposit boxes for rent at most of our branches. Different box sizes and rates are available.
Purchases: Use your Open Bank Consumer or Business Debit Card to earn points when you make your everyday purchases. Visit www.UChooseRewards.com to setup your user name and password, and to review the program details.
Cash Withdrawals: Enjoy no-surcharge fee withdrawals at over 24,000 MoneyPass® ATMs from coast-to-coast. Go to www.moneypass.com to find a MoneyPass® ATM near you.
Visa Alerts: You can receive near real-time updates on your Open Bank debit card activity. So you can act quickly to help reduce fraud and monitor your account, wherever you are. And Visa Alerts is free for Open Bank debit cardholders. Sign up at purchasealerts.visa.com/vca-web/check.
Visa Account Updater (VAU): Updates cardholder account information electronically among participating card issuers, payment processors and merchants who accept account-on-file transactions. For more information about VAU or to learn how to opt-out, click here.
Our Card Control app lets you control all of your debit cards. Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
- Get real-time notifications when your card is used.
- Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your spending habits for every debit card
- Set spending limits for every transaction.
- Enable or disable your cards to be used within certain merchant categories such as gas and groceries, hotel and travel.
- Lock and unlock cards with a few taps on your smartphone.